Well, I'm finally over the worst of it. Only managed about four hours worth of painting today before my concentration went and I started to feel tired. It's a far-cry from my usual 12-16 hour daily painting sessions but better than nothing at all by a long way.
Good news though, is that I've finally finished that Chaos Dwarf Blood Bowl team test miniature that's been giving me headaches. I finally realized that the problem wasn't the proportions of the black and red, but the overwhelming presence of so much bronze. So I broke out the old steel and silver paints and set to work.
Thanks to everyone who wished me a speedy recovery by the way. Three days in bed is quite a slow recovery by my standards, but I've been told I'm a lucky git to get over it so quickly and that I should quit moaning. So I will.
Voila. (Sorry about the picture quality again). Bear in mind it's just a test miniature, so it'll be tidied up somewhat in the finished version, lacing painted black, horns properly highlight, basing added etc.
The customer has already let me know he likes the miniature and colour scheme, despite the photographs not being the greatest quality I've ever produced. So expect to see the complete, finished team in a few days. That's a new spray booth in the background by the way. I finally ditched my old DIY one and got myself a proper one with a decent extractor fan. The old DIY one has been honorably retired and is spending it's dotage as a storage box for my miniatures.
Seleucid asiatic skirmishers with bow
23 minutes ago